The Will Register
The Will Register
The Will Register is Ireland’s national database of wills. It provides a discreet and accredited search and registration of wills service which allows people to understand if a will exists and where it is located.
The Secure Website Challenge
The Will Register needed a reputable and trustworthy company to develop a secure website for the organisation. This was particularly important to the company given the nature of the website and sensitivity around people’s personal data and credit card information. Choosing the right partner was an important decision and ensuring a return on investment in a new website is often viewed as a challenge. The Will Register needed a trusted company to develop an e-commerce portal to provide the engine for its new business idea.
The Secure Website Solution
Before beginning the penetration test, Stryve worked closely with IPC to understand both its needs and expectations. Moreover, the scope of the penetration test was defined before Stryve got to work. Following several days of testing, Stryve produced a report which set out our findings. This detailed report categorises risks against well-defined low, medium and high risks, and was easily readable by IT staff and C-suite alike. Moreover, it offers a detailed breakdown any risks and how best to rectify them.
- Startup Tech Company
- Highly regulated industry
- Legal Practice & Consulting Firm
- A secure website which ensures that the organisation’s clients’ data is protected
- A guarantee that the company’s website would be securely hosted
- An e-commerce portal
- A website which features a solicitor portal
- SEO services to drive visibility
- A fully secure e-commerce website that allows information to be securely uploaded
- A secure hosting environment
- A portal for solicitors to register and search for wills
- Implemented Google ad campaigns to drive visibility
“Given the confidential nature of our service and information flowing through our website, we needed a security-concious partner to work with. Stryve, due to their ISO security certification and strong technical team was an attractive proposition to us. We found the team at Stryve to be extremely professional. They understood the brief and exceeded our expectations in terms of delivery.”
Director of the Will Register